View Profile BattyTits

26 Movie Reviews

Yes... Just... yes.

I really enjoyed this. I've been watching Krinkle's stuff for ever now, and this did it justice! Great work!

But... Did he have to be wearing a tibly?

When something is that muscular. You know what's going down.

4 Game Reviews

Though it be simple, there is nothing quite like beating some asshead with a giant dildo. Great work Joker!

I did enjoy it, however,
I understand why it is dark, and it really has an almost Dark Souls feel to it, where as the amount of times you die...

The dark dingy look of the game really makes you appreciate the roses... A lot.. but for me, the controls is what did it in. They feel slippery, like you have no actual control over the character( Whether that was intended or not remains to be seen), and the level design is sort of irritating.

All in all, I like it, it just needs some tweaks!

I love pitching apples at doctors!

8 Audio Reviews

This dude... This. Beautiful yet sharp. Nicely done!

XxCowMeatxX responds:

thx brah! \m/

To spite the fact this is an instrumental I have to say man. this is FANTASTIC work! It's got a nice beat, a GREAT rhythm, and an energy that is just the icing on the cake man, with a touch of sliptknot. Great job!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

Love it. It's got the purity of the show, but a nice beat to it. Keep up the great work!

tourmithefly responds:

Thanks!

2 Art Reviews

Is that a broadsword in that golfclub bag?

I think there is a lot to say in this piece of art, and hopefully everyone will unerstand it just as you intend!

I liked it very much!